It's really my favorite season! It's the time of the year again wherein we could wear our sweaters, because of the breezy weather. I've been looking for a nice gray sweater, so I was really happy when I saw this in my Mom's closet! Yes, my Mom's closet! I had to repeat that Haha! You can really wear it with a lot of ways. Expect more blog posts wearing this sweater!
This was my outfit when I had dinner with my friends at Fort last Saturday (will blog that soon). I supposed to shoot my outfit photos there, but I didn't really like my shoes! I had to wear this outfit again today, with the right shoes, to shoot it for my blog. Haha! Weird, I know. Anyway, I'll try to be more productive this week, because I have been lying and eating since the sembreak has started! Let's all have a great week! :)
Giordano sweater, Thrifted polo, Bench chinos, Swatch watch with Asprey Nato Strap, Dexter shoes

4 comments :
You are always so cute, Ayds! As always I love your photos! :)
Haha! Thanks, Isa! You should buy prime lens for better photos! :)
Thanks for the tip! But I am poor! HAHAHAHA. :)
Nooo! For sure afford mo ang prime lens! Haha :)
Post a Comment