I'm very happy that our final project in Film Production won Best Screenplay!
After that day, My friends and I got invited to the grand and generous opening of Barcino in Alabang Town Center. They served a lot of good food and free-flowing drinks! I also love the vibe of the place.
Can I just share that I love the new "The Street" in Alabang Town Center. They opened a lot of restaurants, milk tea places, and a lot more. So many good options for us, south people. We don't need to go to Makati and The Fort anymore. Level up!
![]() |
| It was jam-packed! |
![]() |
| With Nina and her white wine |
We were craving for Jamba so we stopped by first. I'm so happy that they opened already!
Jamba Juice is a California- based of healthy beverages and “better-for-you” snacks. They offer blended beverages which are made with whole fruits include classic smoothies, creamy smoothies and all-fruit smoothies. Also on the menu are California flatbreads and wraps, Fruit & Yogurt Parfait and Steel-Cut Oatmeal, an oats-and-soymilk combo topped with your choice of fruits.
![]() |
| Banana Berry is one of my faves! |
![]() |
| Krispy Kreme for my sweet tooth |
![]() |
| My cray cray cray friends! |
Trend Alert: Sequins!
![]() |
They have a super friendly staff! Check!![]() |
![]() |
| Marionne, Nina, Kaye, and Pancho It was really a fun night! And I hope you enjoyed my photos! Cheers! |





















1 comment :
Cute niyo! Pero memo awkward si Pancho sa last photo. :)
Post a Comment